The Department of Horticulture’s Top Ten Ways Alumni and Friends Can Connect and Stay Involved
- Donate to the Department of Horticulture’s Sense of Community Fund
Your donations help the Department promote and maintain activities that support a sense of community among faculty, staff and students.
- Hire Horticulture and Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics Graduates
Our graduates are well trained and knowledgeable in their fields. Post job opportunities on Handshake, UW-Madison’s online career management system.
- Hire Horticulture students for internships and private job opportunities
Help our current students gain real-life experience while they are pursuing their degrees. Post job opportunities on Handshake, UW-Madison’s online career management system.
- Connect with Horticulture on Facebook
You’ll find us at: www.facebook.com/UWMadison.DeptofHorticulture
- Follow the Department on Twitter
- Support our Student groups
Support the Horticulture Society by buying plants at the annual fall plant sale in September or support our Plant Science Graduate Student Council with financial support for their annual fall symposium.
- Attend Field Days, Gardening Events and Workshops
Learn about new research and techniques and tips from the Horticulture experts.
- Stay in Touch
Let us know where you are and what you are doing now. Send updates to email@example.com.
- Find us in print
Find news articles about Horticulture as well as other CALS departments in Grow Magazine, and the larger University community in On Wisconsin Magazine.
- Maintain or regain your ties to the larger Badger community
Keep in touch with your fellow Badgers through the Wisconsin Alumni Association.