Forms and Resources

University of Wisconsin-Madison Horticulture Departmental Forms:

Used by student and advisor to indicate classes suggested for coming semester and to alert Graduate Student Coordinator that an advising hold may be removed from student’s record in order to register for classes.

Used to collect personal information needed for department records.

If you are currently on the Unversity’s payroll, you may submit travel expenses through the e-Reimbursement system. Please contact the Horticulture main office for further instruction. Phone: 608-265-8502